Customized, personalized messaging via Push and SMS is an effective way to engage consumers during critical moments. Time-sensitive, location-based behavior and profile data provides valuable insight that can be leveraged to connect your customers to your brand when the time is right.
Boasting high open rates, SMS is a great channel to integrate into your campaigns for time-sensitive information that you want your contacts to see.
- Drag and Drop workflow with inline preview
- Point and click to segment and personalize
- Emoji’s and custom styling support
- Multi-language capability
- Real time results
- Connectors available
Our SDK easily integrates with your app to deploy notifications on the locked screen or in app messaging as components of omnichannel customer journeys.
- Customizable SDK
- Permission management
- Enrich with icons, emojis, sound alerts, images video or call to action buttons
- Deep link from notification to app pages
Integrate in-app messaging into campaigns as a way of creating a richer app experience by providing the user with personalized messages that can be used to drive conversions.
- Reach the over 40% that haven’t opted in for notifications
- Deliver to inbox or as app pop-ups
- Engage with action buttons, surveys, product ratings or subscription prompts
- Active link to dial a phone, trigger an email or launch a webpage
- Support for message queuing, expiration dates, cadence controls and opt-out management and content approval management
Location Based Messaging
Create powerful mobile marketing campaigns by using your consumers’ live location and historical data to send personalized location triggered messages.
- Use a combination of geo-fencing and beacon capabilities
- Include triggers directly within your journeys
- Enrich user profiles with last known location
- Upon app download you automatically capture time zone, language, opt in status, platform/version, and country code
- After first login the device is tied to the profile and you can easily send personalize notifications based on all profile data even if they aren’t logged into the app