Alla ricerca di una nuova sfida?
Selligent Marketing Cloud è il principale fornitore indipendente al mondo di soluzioni di marketing relazionale. La piattaforma alimenta le relazioni con i clienti per InterContinental Hotels Group, ING e Extra Space Storage e oltre 700 brand importanti nei settori retail, turismo, automotive, editoria e servizi finanziari. La tecnologia di Selligent Marketing Cloud è leader nel settore della gestione dei dati, orchestrazione delle campagne e analisi dell'audience. Selligent Marketing Cloud aumenta le conversioni e migliora l'engagement per i marketer B2C delle aziende più grandi grazie alla sua capacità di offrire esperienze integrate incentrate sul cliente attraverso e-mail, display, dispositivi mobile e social.
Selligent Marketing Cloud ha sedi negli Stati Uniti e in tutta Europa, oltre a numerose agenzie partner che consentono di fornire servizi localizzati e personalizzati in oltre 30 paesi.
Unisciti a noi e ama ciò che fai!
Se sei appassionato di marketing, impegnato nella soddisfazione del cliente e desideroso di trasformare il settore dei servizi di marketing, vogliamo conoscerti.
As an Instructor, you will have a major role in ensuring that Selligent clients and partners are provided with the most effective classroom learning experience possible. We are seeking someone with a passion for teaching! Your primary focus will be teaching, although you will be responsible for providing input and feedback to our Instructional Design team. You may also be asked to help maintain learning assets, lend your voice to our video learning team for voiceovers, and various other duties associated with your role as Instructor.
We are an innovative and creative team focused on delivering the best learning experiences to our customers through classroom and video learning. You will be an integral part of this as an Instructor. This is an exciting time for our learning program – we are innovating and growing every day!
- Attend “Train the trainer” sessions and become certified as a Selligent Instructor.
- Manage your training engagements from scoping to calendar to travel to expense reports.
- Stay current on Selligent‘s latest product releases and courseware, leveraging internally available learning opportunities, as well as self-study.
- Prepare any needed classroom setup, including gathering information and knowledge from colleagues regarding your students.
- Provide world-class instruction to clients, partners and colleagues using variety of modalities, including but not limited to Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Video ILT in private, public and remote locations.
- Strike an effective balance between agenda and injecting personal examples into the course, while maintaining the required level of learning experience.
- Effectively manage the classroom environment, addressing any issues in real time and ensuring the class stays on track with the intended agenda.
- Follow-up with clients on questions that you could not fully answer during class and provide the answer to the student.
- Consistently receive high average scores on student evaluations.
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers to provide course feedback.
- Maintain a client centric focus and a client satisfaction attitude.
- Collaborate in a team environment
- 2+ years teaching experience.
- 1+ years digital marketing experience required.
- Fluent in English language skills required; fluent in any of the following a plus: Spanish, Italian, German.
- Exceptional presentations skills.
- Experience in web development including experience with HTML, CSS and DHTML
- Strong listening and collaboration skills.
- Be willing to travel throughout Europe up to 75% of the time, with occasional travel to US (up to 4 times a year).
- Solid writing skills required, visual design skills a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in simplifying complex topics and processes for learners.
- Self-starter and proven ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant working experience required.