Alla ricerca di una nuova sfida?
Selligent Marketing Cloud è il principale fornitore indipendente al mondo di soluzioni di marketing relazionale. La piattaforma alimenta le relazioni con i clienti per InterContinental Hotels Group, ING e Extra Space Storage e oltre 700 brand importanti nei settori retail, turismo, automotive, editoria e servizi finanziari. La tecnologia di Selligent Marketing Cloud è leader nel settore della gestione dei dati, orchestrazione delle campagne e analisi dell'audience. Selligent Marketing Cloud aumenta le conversioni e migliora l'engagement per i marketer B2C delle aziende più grandi grazie alla sua capacità di offrire esperienze integrate incentrate sul cliente attraverso e-mail, display, dispositivi mobile e social.
Selligent Marketing Cloud ha sedi negli Stati Uniti e in tutta Europa, oltre a numerose agenzie partner che consentono di fornire servizi localizzati e personalizzati in oltre 30 paesi.
Unisciti a noi e ama ciò che fai!
Se sei appassionato di marketing, impegnato nella soddisfazione del cliente e desideroso di trasformare il settore dei servizi di marketing, vogliamo conoscerti.
About Selligent Marketing Cloud
Selligent Marketing Cloud is a marketing automation platform that enables B2C brands to engage consumers across all critical channels. Built for the relationship marketer, Selligent Marketing Cloud is the only marketing cloud built on a single code base, featuring artificial intelligence and a Customer Data Platform with a universal consumer profile at the core of every action.
More than 700 brands across retail, travel, automotive, publishing, and financial services rely on Selligent Marketing Cloud’s proven platform. With 10 offices across the United States and Europe and more than 50 agency partners and resellers, Selligent Marketing Cloud serves over 30 countries with local, personalized service. For more information, visit www.selligent.com.
As a Technical Project Manager (TPM), you will be responsible for the operational success for a regional portfolio of clients. By leading each status sheet, during both the on-boarding phase, and then the on-going period, you’ll oversee allocating resources, such as front and backend developers, to execute development tasks according to your project plan.
What you’ll do
- Efficiently project manage new client onboardings, migrations and existing client programs, always paying close attention to detail.
- Become a subject matter expert on Selligent Marketing Cloud platform and integrations with other systems.
- Serve as a single point of contact for the client and internal stakeholders, as the subject matter expert and key facilitator on the operational aspect of the client’s program.
- Assisting in developing campaigns on Selligent Marketing Cloud platform during onboarding when required.
- Work internal teams, via the clients and partners, to help with resolution of any outstanding support cases or other issues, such as product feedback, and program roadmaps.
- Partner with the regional Client Success Manager to ensure the client is provided adequate and appropriate education, leveraging the Selligent Learning system, along with program specific coaching to ensure clients are achieving success.
- Assist the Selligent Learning Team in improving and/or streamlining training and reference material for both external and internal consumption.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Have project management skills.
- Have superior problem solving and accurate solution scoping abilities.
- Have solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Are highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Are open to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Are proficient/fluent in local languages (Italian) and English.
- An opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge, and to grow in a stimulating environment within a fast-growing high technology international company
- Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience
What distinguishes us
- With flat hierarchies and a great team, we ensure an excellent working atmosphere
- We learn from each other, support each other and maintain a friendly and constructive approach
- Career development according to personal interests and priorities
- Celebrating success together: Team events
- Work, family and private life balance is important to us: flexible working hours
- Performance-based remuneration
Hiring Manager: Yann Tognoni
Recruiting Manager: Hélène Laby