Alla ricerca di una nuova sfida?
Selligent Marketing Cloud è il principale fornitore indipendente al mondo di soluzioni di marketing relazionale. La piattaforma alimenta le relazioni con i clienti per InterContinental Hotels Group, ING e Extra Space Storage e oltre 700 brand importanti nei settori retail, turismo, automotive, editoria e servizi finanziari. La tecnologia di Selligent Marketing Cloud è leader nel settore della gestione dei dati, orchestrazione delle campagne e analisi dell'audience. Selligent Marketing Cloud aumenta le conversioni e migliora l'engagement per i marketer B2C delle aziende più grandi grazie alla sua capacità di offrire esperienze integrate incentrate sul cliente attraverso e-mail, display, dispositivi mobile e social.
Selligent Marketing Cloud ha sedi negli Stati Uniti e in tutta Europa, oltre a numerose agenzie partner che consentono di fornire servizi localizzati e personalizzati in oltre 30 paesi.
Unisciti a noi e ama ciò che fai!
Se sei appassionato di marketing, impegnato nella soddisfazione del cliente e desideroso di trasformare il settore dei servizi di marketing, vogliamo conoscerti.
About Selligent Marketing Cloud
Selligent Marketing Cloud is a marketing automation platform that enables B2C brands to engage consumers across all critical channels. Built for the relationship marketer, Selligent Marketing Cloud is the only marketing cloud built on a single code base, featuring artificial intelligence and a Customer Data Platform with a universal consumer profile at the core of every action.
More than 700 brands across retail, travel, automotive, publishing, and financial services rely on Selligent Marketing Cloud’s proven platform. With 10 offices across the United States and Europe and more than 50 agency partners and resellers, Selligent Marketing Cloud serves over 30 countries with local, personalized service. For more information, visit www.selligent.com.
Selligent is searching for a Client Success Manager to join our Client success organization and take responsibility for the day-to-day management of named Selligent clients. The Client Success Manager will be the primary advocate for the client.
What you’ll do
- Retain, grow and develop account through daily interaction with clients and periodic onsite visits at client and partner’s offices
- Understand and document use of the Selligent application and services to support client’s marketing & communication goals and increase engagement by developing a contextual messaging focus with their consumers
- Develop call and in-person meeting cycle for existing accounts to discuss usage and adoption of advanced product features
- Identify opportunities within your client’s marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental usage of Selligent products and services
- Assist in all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing, demonstrations and contract negotiations, related to all opportunities
- Partner with crossfunctional deliverability experts to help clients maximize engagement via email inbox placement
- Capture and quantify business impact of Selligent program results for client and identify/retain client references (and increase portfolio NPS)
- Onboard new clients, ensuring smooth transition of programs from competitive systems
- Implement plan for new programs, partnering with tech and strategic resources
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- A deep understanding and passion for 1to1 communication, campaign management, etc.
- 5 years of experience in advertising and marketing; at least 3 years in a Relationship Management or Account Management role
- Proven success working in cross functional teams
- Strong ability to establish priorities and make decisions
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Highly active in digital media, personally and/or professionally
- Undergraduate degree in business or marketing
- Some travel required (up to 20%)
- Language skills: Fluent English and Italian
An interesting and challenging job in a fast growing company with the feel of a start-up. It’s an opportunity to learn in a stimulating environment and work with a dynamic team. Competitive salary, bonus and benefits based on your experience. The position will be based in our Milano offices
Hiring Manager: Emmanuel Quéré
Recruiting Manager: Hélène Laby