Thursday, June 11, 2020 11:00am BST
Understanding what your customers love most about your brand is the foundation to driving a successful loyalty program. Acquiring new customers can be time consuming and expensive. So once brands have worked hard to grow their loyal customer base, how do they then keep them that way – and why is it even more important during times like these? Join us June 11 for a masterclass webinar where Selligent's Director of Marketing for Northern Europe, Sam Counterman, and Customer Success Manager Taylor Whiteley outline five steps brands and marketers can take to develop a successful customer loyalty program.
- Brand Loyalty: Short- and Long-term Strategy
- Moments of Impact: Understanding the Customer Journey
- Universal Consumer Profile: Customer Data Segmentation
- Utilising Mobile Push: Omnichannel Communication
- When and how to add value when it matters most