Trends, Lessons, and Strategies for the Year’s Biggest Shopping Event in the New Reality
The biggest shopping event of the year happens once again in 2021 amid the uncertainties of the coronavirus pandemic. Black Friday and Cyber Monday will not be business as usual – but it will be a great opportunity for companies that are prepared.
Our annual Black Friday guide will equip marketers to succeed during the biggest sale season of the year, with information including:
- The right blend of data-driven omnichannel tools to have in your stack
- How to use the latest customer intelligence to serve individual offers and relevance on every channel, all year round
- Important lessons from 2020
- 5 digital marketing strategies for Black Friday
- Inspiring use cases from Selligent clients