À la recherche de nouveaux défis
Selligent Marketing Cloud, premier fournisseur mondial indépendant de solutions de marketing relationnel, orchestre les relations clients de InterContinental Hotels Group, ING ou encore Extra Space Storage et plus de 700 autres marques de premier plan dans les secteurs de la distribution, du tourisme, de l’automobile, de l’édition et des services financiers. Disposant d’une technologie hautement performante, Selligent Marketing Cloud est un des leaders dans la gestion des données, de l’orchestration de campagnes et de l’analyse des audiences. Grâce à sa capacité à fournir des expériences intégrées centrées sur le consommateur via divers canaux (e-mails, affichage, internet mobile et réseaux sociaux), Selligent Marketing Cloud augmente les conversions et renforce l’engagement pour les spécialistes du marketing B2C d’entreprises de moyenne et grande taille.
Selligent Marketing Cloud est présent dans plus de 30 pays du monde entier, entre autres par le biais d'agences (plus de 75) et de fournisseurs de service marketing. Selligent possède des bureaux dans la Silicon Valley, à Boston, à New York, à Londres, en Belgique, à Paris, à Munich et à Barcelone.
Nos équipes de vente, de service et techniques sont situées partout en Europe et aux Etats-Unis.
Rejoignez-nous et découvrez un métier que vous allez adorer !
Si vous êtes passionné par le marketing, attaché à la satisfaction des clients et enthousiaste à l'idée de transformer le secteur du service marketing au fil des innovations, nous souhaitons vous rencontrer.
As an Instructor, you will have a major role in ensuring that Selligent clients and partners are provided with the most effective classroom learning experience possible. We are seeking someone with a passion for teaching! Your primary focus will be teaching, although you will be responsible for providing input and feedback to our Instructional Design team. You may also be asked to help maintain learning assets, lend your voice to our video learning team for voiceovers, and various other duties associated with your role as Instructor.
We are an innovative and creative team focused on delivering the best learning experiences to our customers through classroom and video learning. You will be an integral part of this as an Instructor. This is an exciting time for our learning program – we are innovating and growing every day!
- Attend “Train the trainer” sessions and become certified as a Selligent Instructor.
- Manage your training engagements from scoping to calendar to travel to expense reports.
- Stay current on Selligent‘s latest product releases and courseware, leveraging internally available learning opportunities, as well as self-study.
- Prepare any needed classroom setup, including gathering information and knowledge from colleagues regarding your students.
- Provide world-class instruction to clients, partners and colleagues using variety of modalities, including but not limited to Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Video ILT in private, public and remote locations.
- Strike an effective balance between agenda and injecting personal examples into the course, while maintaining the required level of learning experience.
- Effectively manage the classroom environment, addressing any issues in real time and ensuring the class stays on track with the intended agenda.
- Follow-up with clients on questions that you could not fully answer during class and provide the answer to the student.
- Consistently receive high average scores on student evaluations.
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers to provide course feedback.
- Maintain a client centric focus and a client satisfaction attitude.
- Collaborate in a team environment
- 2+ years teaching experience.
- 1+ years digital marketing experience required.
- Fluent in English language skills required; fluent in any of the following a plus: Spanish, Italian, German.
- Exceptional presentations skills.
- Experience in web development including experience with HTML, CSS and DHTML
- Strong listening and collaboration skills.
- Be willing to travel throughout Europe up to 75% of the time, with occasional travel to US (up to 4 times a year).
- Solid writing skills required, visual design skills a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in simplifying complex topics and processes for learners.
- Self-starter and proven ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant working experience required.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have a major role in assisting Selligent Marketing Cloud clients and partners in resolving any issues that they may have in working with the platforms. These issues may cover a wide range of topics or components within the platforms itself, including email, content, reporting, database queries and more. Providing top tier technical support and client service through these instances will be the key responsibility of the Technical Support Engineer.
You will be a part of a close-knit, but widely distributed team that spans 7 countries in two continents, that is driven, passionate about problem solving, and operates in a fast-paced, high-technology environment. The role will provide ample opportunity for learning new things, meeting new challenges, and the ability to adapt to different environments and use-cases.
- Power user of the Selligent Marketing Cloud platform; understand basics of digital marketing programs.
- Monitor ticket system and inbound requests for new or updated activities.
- Decisively engage with the case by reproducing and replicating the issue, troubleshooting and diagnosing potential issues with the platform, and coordinating with internal teams.
- Confidently and proactively communicate with clients and partners, driving towards case resolution.
- Monitor and process system and service alerts to help meet availability requirements.
- Thoroughly document client issues, steps taken throughout the investigation, and resolution steps for all cases.
- Follow team processes and policies, striving to honor contractual service level agreements
- Periodically participate in the shared on-call weekend, evening, and holiday rotation.
- Ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree or higher in an applicable field
Familiarity with any of the following skills are preferred:
- System: Windows Administration
- Web Development: HTML, CSS
- Database: SQL
- Excellent communication skills with a strong client focus are a must.
- Effective at troubleshooting and solving problems, either autonomously or with the help of other teams.
- Openness to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Some previous experience in a tech support, help desk, or client service position is ideal.
- Fluent English language skills, Dutch or French native speaker.
Contact Person: Florent Leborgne