À la recherche de nouveaux défis
Selligent Marketing Cloud, premier fournisseur mondial indépendant de solutions de marketing relationnel, orchestre les relations clients de InterContinental Hotels Group, ING ou encore Extra Space Storage et plus de 700 autres marques de premier plan dans les secteurs de la distribution, du tourisme, de l’automobile, de l’édition et des services financiers. Disposant d’une technologie hautement performante, Selligent Marketing Cloud est un des leaders dans la gestion des données, de l’orchestration de campagnes et de l’analyse des audiences. Grâce à sa capacité à fournir des expériences intégrées centrées sur le consommateur via divers canaux (e-mails, affichage, internet mobile et réseaux sociaux), Selligent Marketing Cloud augmente les conversions et renforce l’engagement pour les spécialistes du marketing B2C d’entreprises de moyenne et grande taille.
Selligent Marketing Cloud est présent dans plus de 30 pays du monde entier, entre autres par le biais d'agences (plus de 75) et de fournisseurs de service marketing. Selligent possède des bureaux dans la Silicon Valley, à Boston, à New York, à Londres, en Belgique, à Paris, à Munich et à Barcelone.
Nos équipes de vente, de service et techniques sont situées partout en Europe et aux Etats-Unis.
Rejoignez-nous et découvrez un métier que vous allez adorer !
Si vous êtes passionné par le marketing, attaché à la satisfaction des clients et enthousiaste à l'idée de transformer le secteur du service marketing au fil des innovations, nous souhaitons vous rencontrer.
Selligent is the world's leading independent provider of relationship marketing solutions, powering customer relationships for Samsung, InterContinental Hotels Group, ING, and more than 700 other major brands in retail, travel, automotive, publishing, and financial services. Featuring enterprise-strength performance, Selligent's technology leads the industry in data management, campaign orchestration, and audience analytics. Selligent increases conversions and enhances engagement for mid-market to enterprise B2C marketers with its ability to deliver integrated, customer-centric experiences across email, display, mobile, and social.
Selligent serves more than 30 countries globally, including more than 75 agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, Barcelona and Milano.
Selligent is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This varied role is a great position for a sales-savvy marketer to gain experience in a fast-paced environment and become a key player in growing our business across Europe and North America.
- Work closely with Client Marketing Leader and Client Success organization to develop and execute events and marketing programs to support client education, upsells, client satisfaction, awareness of new products and services and client advocacy
- Be responsible for executing the Client marketing strategy, clearly working toward the objectives, client target(s), relevant campaign positioning, key deliverables and means of measurement
- Be results driven and support the vision of the organization
- Work in collaboration with our Client Success Management teams to execute a Marketing plan that will help us achieve our goals
- Management of Client Marketing budgets
- Work with vendors and agencies to successfully deliver on projects/campaigns within budget and deadlines
- Assist in the creation of localized Client-specific marketing content, including copywriting, presentations and sales support tools
- Be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders to drive marketing efficacy
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with an ability to take responsibility for programs and deliver results
- Minimum 2+ years B2B marketing experience
- Previous Digital Marketing, Agency or SaaS marketing experience required
- University degree education or equivalent
- Strong copy writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel may be required (must have valid passport)
- English and French fluency
Ideally, in addition
- A known network of agencies, suppliers and vendors
- Experience in working with teams across multiple time zones
- An interesting job in a fast growing international company
- Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience
Contact Person: April Mullen
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have a major role in assisting Selligent Marketing Cloud clients and partners in resolving any issues that they may have in working with the platforms. These issues may cover a wide range of topics or components within the platforms itself, including email, content, reporting, database queries and more. Providing top tier technical support and client service through these instances will be the key responsibility of the Technical Support Engineer.
You will be a part of a close-knit, but widely distributed team that spans 7 countries in two continents, that is driven, passionate about problem solving, and operates in a fast-paced, high-technology environment. The role will provide ample opportunity for learning new things, meeting new challenges, and the ability to adapt to different environments and use-cases.
- Power user of the Selligent Marketing Cloud platform; understand basics of digital marketing programs.
- Monitor ticket system and inbound requests for new or updated activities.
- Decisively engage with the case by reproducing and replicating the issue, troubleshooting and diagnosing potential issues with the platform, and coordinating with internal teams.
- Confidently and proactively communicate with clients and partners, driving towards case resolution.
- Monitor and process system and service alerts to help meet availability requirements.
- Thoroughly document client issues, steps taken throughout the investigation, and resolution steps for all cases.
- Follow team processes and policies, striving to honor contractual service level agreements
- Periodically participate in the shared on-call weekend, evening, and holiday rotation.
- Ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree or higher in an applicable field
Familiarity with any of the following skills are preferred:
- System: Windows Administration
- Web Development: HTML, CSS
- Database: SQL
- Excellent communication skills with a strong client focus are a must.
- Effective at troubleshooting and solving problems, either autonomously or with the help of other teams.
- Openness to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Some previous experience in a tech support, help desk, or client service position is ideal.
- Fluent English language skills, Dutch or French native speaker.
Contact Person: Florent Leborgne
As a Client Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for the growth, satisfaction and retention regional portfolio of clients and partners. By understanding each client’s business goals, you will be able to help them further leverage the omni-channel capabilities of the Selligent platform to drive a Consumer First Marketing program.
- Responsible for retaining, growing and developing account through daily/weekly interaction with clients and periodic onsite visits at client and partner’s offices
- Identify opportunities within your client’s marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental usage of Selligent products and services
- Consult and participate in all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing, demonstrations and contract negotiations, related to all opportunities across existing client base
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as the Technical Project Manager (TPM) and Deliverability experts and be accountable for delivery of sound solutions
- Capture and quantify business impact of Selligent program results for client and identify/retain client references (and increase portfolio NPS)
- Accountable for onboarding new clients, ensuring smooth transition of programs from competitive systems. Implement plan for new programs, partnering with tech and strategic resources.
- A deep understanding and passion for email/SMS/Push Notifications, etc.
- 5 years of experience in advertising, marketing or related field; at least 3 years in a similar role as an Account Manager
- Comfort working in highly flexible, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven success working in cross functional teams
- Strong ability to establish priorities and make decisions
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Highly active in digital media, personally and/or professionally
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field
- Some travel required (less than 20%)
- Proficient/Fluent in local language and English
- An interesting job in a fast growing company
- Chance to work with global teams and brands, with international travel
- The opportunity of learning in a stimulating environment
- Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience
Hiring Manager: Laetitia Dangoisse