À la recherche de nouveaux défis
Selligent Marketing Cloud, premier fournisseur mondial indépendant de solutions de marketing relationnel, orchestre les relations clients de Minnesota Vikings, ING ou encore Extra Space Storage et plus de 700 autres marques de premier plan dans les secteurs de la distribution, du tourisme, de l’automobile, de l’édition et des services financiers. Disposant d’une technologie hautement performante, Selligent Marketing Cloud est un des leaders dans la gestion des données, de l’orchestration de campagnes et de l’analyse des audiences. Grâce à sa capacité à fournir des expériences intégrées centrées sur le consommateur via divers canaux (e-mails, affichage, internet mobile et réseaux sociaux), Selligent Marketing Cloud augmente les conversions et renforce l’engagement pour les spécialistes du marketing B2C d’entreprises de moyenne et grande taille.
Selligent Marketing Cloud est présent dans plus de 30 pays du monde entier, entre autres par le biais d'agences (plus de 75) et de fournisseurs de service marketing. Selligent possède des bureaux dans la Silicon Valley, à Boston, à New York, à Londres, en Belgique, à Paris, à Munich et à Barcelone.
Nos équipes de vente, de service et techniques sont situées partout en Europe et aux Etats-Unis.
Rejoignez-nous et découvrez un métier que vous allez adorer !
Si vous êtes passionné par le marketing, attaché à la satisfaction des clients et enthousiaste à l'idée de transformer le secteur du service marketing au fil des innovations, nous souhaitons vous rencontrer.
CM Group accorde une grande importance à votre vie privée et à la confidentialité des données que vous nous transmettez dans le cadre de ce processus. Toutes les informations personnelles recueillies par CM Group à des fins d'emploi potentiel et/ou de recrutement sont régies par notre politique de confidentialité, que vous pouvez trouver sur https://cmgroup.com/privacy-notice/.
As a Client & Partner Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for the growth, satisfaction and retention of a regional portfolio of Clients and Partners. By understanding each client’s business goals, you will be able to help them further leverage the omni-channel capabilities of the Selligent platform to drive a Consumer First Marketing program.
What you'll do
- Retain, grow and develop accounts through daily/weekly interaction with clients and partners, and have periodic onsite visits client and partner’s
- Identify opportunities within your client’s marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental usage of Selligent products and services
- Consult and participate in all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing, demonstrations and contract negotiations, related to all opportunities across existing client base
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Consultants and Deliverability experts and be accountable for delivery of sound solutions
- Collaborate with Partners in the Selligent eco-system to drive product adoption and business development at existing clients leading to incremental usage of the Selligent platform
- Build and maintain close relationships with partners to grow their maturity, ambassadorship and strategic product knowledge
- Capture and quantify business impact of program results for client and identify/retain client references (and increase portfolio NPS)
- Accountable for onboarding new clients, ensuring smooth transition of programs from competitive
- Implement plan for new programs, partnering with tech and strategic
- Some travel required (less than 20%)
You’re perfect for this role if you demonstrate
- A deep understanding and passion for email/SMS/Push Notifications, etc.
- 5 years of experience in advertising, marketing or related field; at least 3 years in a similar role as an Account Manager
- Comfort working in highly flexible, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven success working in cross functional teams
- Strong ability to establish priorities and make decisions
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Highly active in digital media, personally and/or professionally
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field
- Proficient/Fluent in Dutch and English
- An interesting job in a company, working with global teams and brands, with international
- The opportunity of learning in a stimulating environment
- Competitive salary and benefits based on your
Hiring Manager: Kenneth De Maeyer
Recruiting Manager: Noémie Niesten
Selligent is searching for a Solutions Consultant to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual that is self-motivated and reliable. The ideal candidate will have the perfect mix of strong customer-facing skills and a strong technical background.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will partner with both the sales, partner and relationship management teams to present overall business-driven technology solutions to partners, prospective and existing clients. Selligent Solution Consultants are responsible for mapping the prospect’s/client’s business and technology requirements to Selligent’s market-leading technology and service solutions.
- Function as the technical point of contact & product expert for the sales and account management teams
- Conduct discovery sessions directly with prospective and existing clients to gather business and technology requirements
- Define holistic client solutions consisting of the perfect mix of Selligent's technology and services, tied directly to prospect’s/client’s business and technology requirements
- Collaborate with internal Selligent teams to develop the overall solution
- Effectively communicate client requirements to the IT configuration team
- Successfully manage multiple prospect sales and existing client engagement opportunities simultaneously
- Respond to technical questions received via RFP and or RFI in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Present solutions onsite and/or via web-conference.
- Assist in the creation of account configuration documentation and statements of work.
- Regularly lead the most technically complex opportunities with limited to no assistance
- Mentor team members on various advanced marketing and technical initiatives
- Work closely with Product Management to prioritize prospect/customer requests by thoroughly documenting user stories and associated business case
- Travel required (25%)
- Superior problem solving and accurate solution scoping abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of DBMS -- both row and columnar database concepts
- Proficient in articulating the value of distributed computing and SaaS concepts
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Previous experience with Selligent Marketing Cloud or any other leading marketing clouds is a plus
- Fluent French & English language skills
Selligent is the world's leading independent provider of relationship marketing solutions, powering customer relationships for Samsung, InterContinental Hotels Group, ING, and more than 700 other major brands in retail, travel, automotive, publishing, and financial services. Featuring enterprise-strength performance, Selligent's technology leads the industry in data management, campaign orchestration, and audience analytics. Selligent increases conversions and enhances engagement for mid-market to enterprise B2C marketers with its ability to deliver integrated, customer-centric experiences across email, display, mobile, and social.
Selligent serves more than 30 countries globally, including more than 75 agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, Barcelona and Milan.
Hiring Manager : Avi Spivack
Recruitment : Hélène LABY
Selligent Marketing Cloud
Selligent Marketing Cloud, part of the CM Group family of brands, is a fast-growing international SaaS marketing automation provider that powers the customer engagement programs of more than 700 brands in retail, financial services, media and travel. Join our exciting, fast growing team and enjoy a ground-floor opportunity to have a real impact on the company’s success.
Selligent Marketing Cloud is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will participate in building the brand visibility and help driving pipeline for our sales team. The right candidate excels at building working relationships and can effectively manage multiple priorities, is highly organized and detail-oriented, and is energized by bringing ideas to life through programs. This role will report into our Director of Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to participate in multi-channel programs including online actions, events and content to create demand generation for the Selligent offering and help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Assist with logistical, administrative, creative, and lead management of in-person (post COVID) and online events across Europe such as conferences, webinars and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze results
- Track event trends and seek out new opportunities to ensure we’re participating in best-in-class custom events, meetups, speaking opps, and conferences
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collaterals working closely with employees in other functions, such as creative, operations, market research, product, sales and prospection.
- Provide project-specific administrative support by submitting procurement requests and tracking statuses of agreements to ensure contracts are reviewed, and invoices paid, in a timely manner
- Research and negotiate with vendors
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing and communications, including experience relevant to a role working in events coordination
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; we are looking for a team player who is able to successfully build cross-functional relationships and collaborate with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to travel (post COVID)
- Understanding of inbound marketing/demand generation or account based marketing is a plus
- Familiar with or have a background in Marketing Automation, especially Customer Engagement
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Position will be based in Paris, France.
- Any additional language will be considered as a plus.
Hiring Manager : Anne JARRY
Recruitment : Hélène LABY
Technical Consultant Junior ( CDI )
Selligent Marketing Cloud, part of the CM Group family of brands, is a fast-growing international SaaS marketing automation provider that powers the customer engagement programs of more than 700 brands in retail, financial services, media and travel.
Selligent is searching Technical Consultant junior for his office based in Paris .
As a Technical Consultant junior, you will be part of our Services Department. Attached to the Technical Team, you will have a strong focus on maintaining our services at the highest quality level.
You strive to understand the client business and propose good solutions according to their needs, requirements and expectations.
Your working environment will be:
- A team of more 10 experienced tech people
- A collaborative and cross-functional environment
- A mature and still growing company
- Contribute to projects like new client onboardings, migrations and existing client programs.
- Collaborate with the Selligent team members including Project Service developers, Deliverability experts, Support, Platform Architects and any other stakeholders to keep the project in sync
- Propose the correct solutions to the specific client’s needs and business
- Providing the best services means you must know the boundaries, regardless of customers’ requests or suggestions.
Subject matter expert
- Help improving the product by sharing client cases, issues or any improvements with the Product team.
- Solid knowledge HTML/CSS
- SQL Database
- Knowledge of Dev Web language ( php, ASP, JS…)
- Superior problem solving and accurate solution scoping abilities.
- Bac + 2 min ( IUT, BTS, Univ)
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Openness to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- English language skills.
Hiring Manager : David JACQUIN
Recruitment : Hélène LABY