¿Buscando un nuevo desafío?
Selligent es el proveedor independiente de marketing relacional más grande del mundo y ofrece su tecnología a las marcas para mejorar las relaciones con sus clientes. La tecnología de Selligent es líder de la industria, ofreciendo soluciones en la gestión de datos, la orquestación de campañas y el análisis de audiencias. Selligent incrementa las conversiones y fortalece la participación de los clientes en el mercado B2C, ya sea en pymes o en grandes corporaciones, gracias a su capacidad de brindar experiencias integradas y orientadas al cliente a través de email, web, móviles y redes sociales.
Selligent atiende a clientes en más de 30 países de todo el mundo, incluyendo a más de 75 agencias y partners. Selligent tiene oficinas en Silicon Valley, Boston, Nueva York, Londres, Bélgica, París, Múnich, Barcelona y Australia.
¡Únete a nosotros y disfruta más de tu trabajo!
Si tu pasión es el marketing, si consideras que la satisfacción del cliente es lo primero, y deseas transformar la industria del marketing relacional a través de la innovación, no lo dudes, estaremos encantados de conocerte.
As an Instructor, you will have a major role in ensuring that Selligent clients and partners are provided with the most effective classroom learning experience possible. We are seeking someone with a passion for teaching! Your primary focus will be teaching, although you will be responsible for providing input and feedback to our Instructional Design team. You may also be asked to help maintain learning assets, lend your voice to our video learning team for voiceovers, and various other duties associated with your role as Instructor.
We are an innovative and creative team focused on delivering the best learning experiences to our customers through classroom and video learning. You will be an integral part of this as an Instructor. This is an exciting time for our learning program – we are innovating and growing every day!
- Attend “Train the trainer” sessions and become certified as a Selligent Instructor.
- Manage your training engagements from scoping to calendar to travel to expense reports.
- Stay current on Selligent‘s latest product releases and courseware, leveraging internally available learning opportunities, as well as self-study.
- Prepare any needed classroom setup, including gathering information and knowledge from colleagues regarding your students.
- Provide world-class instruction to clients, partners and colleagues using variety of modalities, including but not limited to Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Video ILT in private, public and remote locations.
- Strike an effective balance between agenda and injecting personal examples into the course, while maintaining the required level of learning experience.
- Effectively manage the classroom environment, addressing any issues in real time and ensuring the class stays on track with the intended agenda.
- Follow-up with clients on questions that you could not fully answer during class and provide the answer to the student.
- Consistently receive high average scores on student evaluations.
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers to provide course feedback.
- Maintain a client centric focus and a client satisfaction attitude.
- Collaborate in a team environment
- 2+ years teaching experience.
- 1+ years digital marketing experience required.
- Fluent in English language skills required; fluent in any of the following a plus: Spanish, Italian, German.
- Exceptional presentations skills.
- Experience in web development including experience with HTML, CSS and DHTML
- Strong listening and collaboration skills.
- Be willing to travel throughout Europe up to 75% of the time, with occasional travel to US (up to 4 times a year).
- Solid writing skills required, visual design skills a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in simplifying complex topics and processes for learners.
- Self-starter and proven ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant working experience required.
Selligent is a fast-growing international SaaS marketing automation provider that powers the customer engagement programs of more than 700 brands in retail, financial services, publishing and travel. Join our exciting, fast growing team and enjoy a ground-floor opportunity to have a real impact on the company’s success. Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and US.
You will be part of a team of Deliverability Specialists, responsible for operating our proprietary delivery infrastructure. The key initiative will be ensuring high level email campaign deliverability for a growing global client base.
The candidate must be tech-savvy with advanced knowledge of email authentication and other factors affecting inbox success. This role performs technical investigations into our email system, reviews messages sent by clients, and makes recommendations based on analysis of the client’s email campaigns.
You will be joining a dynamic team with a no-nonsense mentality, operating in a high-technology environment. You will be given responsibility and have every opportunity to develop your career.
You will need to travel to other offices, clients and partners in Europe.
- Strong understanding of ISP/domain-specific delivery policies, whitelisting and feedback loops with ISPs
- Understanding of blacklist/spam trap causes and remediation
- Expert knowledge of “best practices” for sending bulk email and list management
- A good understanding of email end-to-end delivery including IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication and email headers
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
- Good written and verbal English communication skills, client-facing consulting skills, analytical and problem solving skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Communication skills Spanish, Italian and/or French are a plus
- Ability to do independent research online and apply findings to client work
- Self-directed and self-motivated; must be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 4+ years of technical email marketing experience
- SQL experience a plus
- An interesting job in a fast growing company
- Chance to work with global teams and brands, with international travel
- The opportunity of learning in a stimulating environment
- Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience