Voting is now open for the Selligent International Partner Awards "Public Award". Nominations were whittled down from across the world to the 6 shortlisted cases below:
- DM Interface: Mercedes-Benz (The Netherlands)
- StrategieOne : Audi (Belgium)
- RapidSugar : Marktplaats Aanbieding (The Netherlands)
- Tagora : PSA Banque (France)
- BurdaDirect Interactive : Weka Media Publishing (Germany)
- Emakina Belgium : Audi (Belgium)
The "Public Award" will be presented to the case which receives the most votes via our website: http://www.selligent-awards.com/nominees
The 3 other awards are:
- The Jury Awardwill be presented to the partner who is judged to have best used Selligent's solution according to the Committee of Experts.
- The Audience Awardwill go to the partner who receives the highest number of votes from the partners present at the Selligent International Partner Day.
- The Innovation Awardwill be presented to the partner who best displays the innovative and uniqueness of Selligent's solution in the execution of their campaign.
All will be presented among the glamorous and best of Selligent's community after the gala dinner during the Selligent Partner Day. This year, the Selligent Partner Day, will be held in the historical and cultural capital, Amsterdam.
Those who vote for one of our cases will be in with a chance to win a 3D printer.
You can vote by email or via LinkedIn. It is only one vote per person.
Voting remains open until:
- 23:59 CET (Brussels)
- 22:59 BST (London)
- 17:59 EST (New York)
- 14:59 PST (San Francisco)
If you require more information about this event or any other event which is organized by Selligent, please contact Erwin @ ed[at]selligent.com or Patricia @ patricia.duponcheel[at]selligent.com who are our event gurus.