We’ve all heard it: this is the “age of the consumer.” A lot of brands claim to be obsessed with their customers and customer experience, but are they really? The truth is, what they’re actually doing is confusing to consumers. Why? Because:
- Brands tend to use business-focused vs. consumer-focused objectives
- Measurements across consumer-facing departments are misaligned
- Marketing can be short-sighted (Yes, I said it.)
This is what leads to inconsistent and just plain bad customer experiences. We’ve all had them:
- You keep getting ads for products you already purchased
- The call center has no record of you as an online customer
Or maybe you’ve had an experience like our Selligent CEO, John Hernandez.
Selligent CEO shares his bad CX story
So what’s the solution? It’s time to focus on – and deliver - the Next Best Experience (NBX), or marketing that's driven by customer experience. When you drive your digital marketing with great customer experiences (CX), you create a direct connection between your brand and your customers, fostering a deeper relationship that goes beyond your product(s) and your brand. To find out more, TBWA\MOBILE and Selligent Marketing Cloud teamed up to create this free, downloadable white paper to help you understand how to create the optimal customer experience for your brand.