Selligent’s suite of social media solutions were developed specifically for the needs of the relationship marketer. Drive social connections and extend the reach of your cross-channel programs with powerful direct-response campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
Case Study: Asda
Walmart subsidiary Asda saw big results from social in a fully integrated, omnichannel campaign promoting its Easter products in stores and online.
- Social Sign-On Offer your consumers social sign-on: it's as simple as dragging a widget onto your Selligent-created forms and landing pages. This critical acquisition tactic enhances your consumer profiles with data from social graphs and helps you reach new audiences with your messages.
- Integrated Publishing Integrate live social media feeds into any campaign or automated journey to leverage real-time content and encourage engagement with your social accounts. Selligent’s integrated publishing functionality lets you enhance any message with rich social media content from Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- Social Sharing Enable consumers to share and react to your messages with our social media widgets. With Selligent, you can use a marketer-friendly UI to easily add social sharing for Twitter, Facebook, and other popular social networks to any communication, form, or landing page.
- Connected Data Feeds Learn valuable information about your consumer’s likes and dislikes by ingesting data from their social graph. By understanding a consumer’s presence and activity on the social web, you can encourage them to connect and use stated preferences as valuable criteria for content targeting.
- Behavioral Social Targeting Selligent allows marketers to blend CRM data with social behavioral data to more precisely identify and retarget consumers across social platforms. As consumers respond to content on social media, automatically trigger messages to deliver relevant messages in the moment.
“Selligent's approach of tapping social motivators to drive sharing behavior was unique in the marketplace, and its easy integration with our existing email program, plus comprehensive testing and tracking, made it the logical choice for us.”Mint.com