Op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging?
Selligent is 's werelds grootste onafhankelijke leverancier van oplossingen voor relatiemarketing, die klantenrelaties ondersteunt voor Samsung, InterContinental Hotels Group, ING en meer dan 700 andere grote merken in de detailhandel, de reisindustrie, de automobielsector, de uitgeverswereld en de financiële dienstverlening. Met zijn krachtige en doeltreffende technologie is Selligent een toonaangevende speler op het vlak van databeheer, het organiseren van campagnes en audience-analyse. Door zijn vermogen tot het leveren van geïntegreerde oplossingen waarin de klant centraal staat, via e-mail, display, mobiele communicatie en sociale media, verhoogt Selligent de conversies en versterkt het de publieksbetrokkenheid voor B2C-marketeers van middelgrote en grote bedrijven.
Selligent is wereldwijd actief in meer dan 30 landen en beschikt over een netwerk van meer dan 75 bureaus en MSP’s. Selligent heeft kantoren in Silicon Valley, New York, Londen, België, Parijs, München, Barcelona en Australië.
Onze sales-, service- en technologieteams bevinden zich in heel Europa. En een nieuw team start op in de VS.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
Als jij een passie hebt voor marketing, klanttevredenheid essentieel vindt en de marketingservicesector graag met innovaties wilt veranderen, dan zijn wij geïnteresseerd.
We are looking for a system and support engineer to help building, maintaining and troubleshooting our infrastructure and Active Directory. You will be part of the IT team, reporting directly into IT Director, for delivering design, deployment and maintenance of the infrastructure and ensuring the highest level of availability, performance and security.
Our main office is based in Braine-l’Alleud in Belgium. You will mostly work internally from the main office but some trips to our European offices will be required.
• Provide support level 1 to our users (ticketing system).
• Participate to projects focused on increasing performance, availability and scalability.
• Handle operational tasks.
• Monitor installed systems and infrastructure.
• Configure and maintain operating systems.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
Desired skills and experience
• You have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience of IT support.
• You can work independently on resolving issues.
• You can work under pressure constraints.
• You are security minded.
• You are flexible.
• You speak English and French fluently. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
• Active directory and Office 365.
• Windows and Hardware.
• Knowledge in one of the following system is an asset.
o System Center
o Skype for Business
o MAC OS
o Office 365
• An interesting job in a fast growing and international company.
• The opportunity of learning in a stimulating environment and various tasks.
Contact Person: Alexandre Golkar
Are you passionate about coaching cross functional development teams that create innovative marketing solutions? Then you are the Scrum Master we're looking for at Selligent!
As a Scrum Master, sprints, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, retrospectives, user stories etc. are a part of your daily life. You are the part of a cross-functional development team and work together with other Scrum Masters in a scaled agile setting. It’s your responsibility to make sure everyone can do their job without any problems. Solving impediments will be one of your main tasks, next to helping, supporting, and guiding your team to the next level. Together, sprint after sprint, you try to be more productive and efficient as a team while you, as a Scrum Master, block any external distractions.
You will be part of a team of engineers delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Our offices are based in Belgium. You will work internally (Braine-l’Alleud or Hasselt office) with regular traveling to our second Belgium office and occasionally to other Selligent locations.
• Help teams with challenges related to how they work and interact together
• Raise issues early and often to model the value of early problem detection
• Foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement
• Lead or influence large scale agile transformations
• Facilitate creation and continuous improvement of organizational agile standards
• Drive program level cadence to accelerate transformation
• Adapt coaching style to suit a wide array of learning styles
• Inspire organization to continuously improve operating models
• At least 3+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master
• Able to navigate in a large scaled agile setting – Experience with LeSS is a plus.
• Experienced in working in and with agile teams
• Apply concepts and techniques as framework distilled to what fits inside Selligent
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching
• Able to impact structural and interdependent improvements
• Getting things done
• Effective communication skills to internal and external audiences
• Fluent in English. Any other language (Dutch, French) highly appreciated
• Proactive, hands-on attitude
• Experience with SaaS environments is a plus
Contact Person: Lode Vanacken
Selligent is searching for a Systems Engineer to grow our team of specialists responsible of our Production SaaS environment. You will be part of a team of engineers delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Our offices are based in Belgium. You will work internally (Braine-l’Alleud or Hasselt office) with regular traveling to our second Belgium office and occasionally to other Selligent locations.
- Operate our Security suite and work on the continuous improvement of our security posture.
- Provide support and coaching to other teams as third level of support.
- Handle operational tasks.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain operating systems and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Desired skills and experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing and designing System or Security infrastructures.
- You can work independently on resolving issues.
- You can work under pressure and time constraints.
- You are security minded.
- You are flexible.
- You speak English fluently. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
Core competencies (pre-existing or interest in learning)
- IDS/SIEM implementation and operation
- MS Windows Server, Active directory and IIS web server administration.
- MS SQL database in clustered environment.
- General networking (TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, firewalling).
- SAN technology.
- Scripting (PowerShell).
- An interesting job in a fast growing company.
- The opportunity of learning in a stimulating environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits based on your experience.
Contact Person: Arnaud Cornely
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have a major role in assisting Selligent clients and partners in resolving any issues that they may have in working with the platforms. These issues may cover a wide range of topics or components within the platforms itself, including email, content, reporting, database queries and more. Providing top tier technical support and client service through these instances will be the key responsibility of the Technical Support Engineer.
You will be a part of a close-knit, but widely distributed team that spans 6 countries in two continents, that is driven, passionate about problem solving, and operates in a fast-paced, high-technology environment. The role will provide ample opportunity for learning new things, meeting new challenges, and the ability to adapt to different environments and use-cases.
- Monitor ticket system and inbound requests for new or updated activities.
- React by taking appropriate steps based on the type of case activity.
- Decisively engage with the case by reproducing and replicating the issue, troubleshooting and diagnosing potential issues with the platform, and coordinating with internal teams.
- Confidently and proactively communicate status with clients and partners, driving towards case resolution.
- Monitor and process system and service alerts to help meet availability requirements.
- Thoroughly document client issues, steps taken throughout the investigation, and resolution steps for all cases.
- Follow team processes and policies, striving to honor contractual service level agreements
- Periodically participate in the shared on-call weekend, evening, and holiday rotation.
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and email technology.
- Ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree or higher in an applicable field
Familiarity with any of the following skills are preferred:
- System: Windows Administration, Linux
- Languages: PHP, Java, Perl or Scripting
- Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP
- Database: SQL, PostgreSQL
- Some previous experience in a tech support, help desk, or client service position is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong client focus are a must.
- Effective at troubleshooting and solving problems, either autonomously or with the help of other teams.
- Openness to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Fluent English language skills, Dutch/French native speaker.
Contact Person: Florent Leborgne