Looking for a new challenge?
Selligent è fornitore indipendente di soluzioni di relationship marketing leader nel mondo. Consolida le relazioni con i clienti per Samsung, il gruppo alberghiero InterContinental, ING, e più di altre 700 altre grandi marche nei settori della vendita al dettaglio, dei viaggi, delle automobili, dell'editoria e dei servizi finanziari. Con prestazioni di livello professionale, la tecnologia di Selligent è leader nei settori della gestione dei dati, dell'organizzazione di campagne e delle analisi dell'audience. Selligent accresce le conversioni e aumenta l'ascolto per i marketer che si dedicano ad aziende di dimensioni diverse, dal medio mercato alle aziende che si rivolgono ai consumatori, con la capacità di fornire esperienze integrate e incentrate sul cliente via email, display, dispositivi mobili e social.
Selligent serve più di 30 Paesi globalmente, incluse più di 75 agenzie e fornitori di servizi marketing. Selligent ha sedi nella Silicon Valley, a New York, Londra, Parigi, Monaco di Baviera, Barcellona, in Belgio e Australia.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you.
Selligent is the world's leading independent provider of relationship marketing solutions, powering customer relationships for Samsung, InterContinental Hotels Group, ING, and more than 700 other major brands in retail, travel, automotive, publishing, and financial services. Featuring enterprise-strength performance, Selligent's technology leads the industry in data management, campaign orchestration, and audience analytics. Selligent increases conversions and enhances engagement for mid-market to enterprise B2C marketers with its ability to deliver integrated, customer-centric experiences across email, display, mobile, and social.
Selligent serves more than 30 countries globally, including more than 75 agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, Barcelona and Milano.
Selligent Systems is searching for a Relationship Manager to join our Client Services Team to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of named Selligent clients. Reporting to a Director, the Relationship Manager will be the primary advocate for the client.
- Retain, grow and develop account through daily interaction with clients and periodic onsite visits at client and partner’s offices.
- Understand and document use of the Selligent application and services to support client’s marketing & communication goals and increase engagement by developing a contextual messaging focus with their consumers.
- Develop call and in-person meeting cycle for existing accounts to discuss usage and adoption of advanced product features.
- Identify opportunities within your client’s marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental usage of Selligent products and services
- Assist in all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing, demonstrations and contract negotiations, related to all opportunities
- Partner with crossfunctional deliverability experts to help clients maximize engagement via email inbox placement
- Capture and quantify business impact of Selligent program results for client and identify/retain client references (and increase portfolio NPS)
- Onboard new clients, ensuring smooth transition of programs from competitive systems. Implement plan for new programs, partnering with tech and strategic resources.
- A deep understanding and passion for 1to1 communication, campaign management, etc.
- 5 years of experience in advertising and marketing; at least 3 years in a Relationship Management or Account Management role
- Proven success working in cross functional teams
- Strong ability to establish priorities and make decisions
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Highly active in digital media, personally and/or professionally
- Undergraduate degree in business or marketing
- Fluent Italian and English
- Some travel required (up to 20%)
- an attractive salary package, including a company car, Personal Computer, Group Insurance, …
- a highly flexible and entrepreneurial environment in a growing company
Contact Person: Laetitia Dangoisse