¿Buscando un nuevo desafío?
Selligent es el proveedor independiente de marketing relacional más grande del mundo y ofrece su tecnología a las marcas para mejorar las relaciones con sus clientes. La tecnología de Selligent es líder de la industria, ofreciendo soluciones en la gestión de datos, la orquestación de campañas y el análisis de audiencias. Selligent incrementa las conversiones y fortalece la participación de los clientes en el mercado B2C, ya sea en pymes o en grandes corporaciones, gracias a su capacidad de brindar experiencias integradas y orientadas al cliente a través de email, web, móviles y redes sociales.
Selligent atiende a clientes en más de 30 países de todo el mundo, incluyendo a más de 75 agencias y partners. Selligent tiene oficinas en Silicon Valley, Boston, Nueva York, Londres, Bélgica, París, Múnich, Barcelona y Australia.
¡Únete a nosotros y disfruta más de tu trabajo!
Si tu pasión es el marketing, si consideras que la satisfacción del cliente es lo primero, y deseas transformar la industria del marketing relacional a través de la innovación, no lo dudes, estaremos encantados de conocerte.
Selligent is a fast-growing international SaaS marketing automation provider that powers the customer engagement programs of more than 700 brands in retail, financial services, publishing and travel. Selligent is now bringing its market-leading platform to the US. Join our exciting, fast growing team and enjoy a ground-floor opportunity to have a real impact on the company’s success.
As a Mobile App Consultant in the Solutions Services team, you will have the opportunity to learn how to build off of our SDK and provide feedback to our Engineering team. You will build apps for Selligent and work together with customers to support them building their own apps.
You will mentor other technical consultants on best practices to ensure high quality mobile project delivery. You push the limits and dreaming up new features and design to further revolutionize our customer’s customer’s online and mobile experience.
You will be joining a dynamic team with a no-nonsense mentality, operating in a high-technology environment. You will be given responsibility and have every opportunity to develop your career. Your training package will be determined in line with your experience.
You work at the Barcelona office but will need to travel to other offices or customers and partners in Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Experience in developing Mobile Apps.
- Knowledge of iOS and/or Android operating systems.
- Knowledge on the native languages for the Mobile OS.
- Experience with Objective-C SDK for iOS and/or Java SDK for Android.
- Experience on web service integrations (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- You are customer oriented and interested in working together with their developers to support them building their own Apps.
- You have a few years’ experience in online/digital marketing.
- You are meticulous, you have an eye for detail and a highly developed sense of responsibility.
- You can effectively solve problems, either autonomously or with the help of other teams.
- You speak Spanish and English fluently. Your written English must be very good.
- You are eager to learn and ambitious to build up your knowledge.
- You like to travel.
We offer you:
- An interesting job in a fast growing company.
- The opportunity of learning in a stimulating environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience.
As an Project Services Director, you will be managing a small team made up of of campaign and development team members. This team supports the strategic technological success of the Selligent Spain’s book of business. Leading the team you’ll be devleoping best practices, ensuring projets are properly vetted before execution, along with directing your team members to project successes. The Project Services Director‘s responsibilities fall within team performance (short and long term), project execution, best practice management, and overall client success using Selligent’s platform.
- Management of product expertise, time management, integration, training, consulting and project management activities
- Operational follow-up and responsibility of achievement of project plans and budgets
- Represent Selligent in meetings with direct or indirect clients during implementation and post-project phases and/or escalation
- Promotion of Selligent product offering
- Support of Sales and Partner Management in development of the Spanish market
- Management of a team of 15 people, as well as hands-on participation in daily business
- Escalation management for customer reported issues
- Manage Onboarding of new customers
- Preferably a degree in IT; solid technical knowledge and technical affiliation
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing industry practices and products
- Hands-on attitude
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure well
- Fluent English language skills, Spanish native
Selligent is searching for a Sr. Solutions Consultant to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual that is self-motivated and reliable. The ideal candidate will have the perfect mix of strong customer-facing skills and a strong technical background.
As a Sr. Solutions Consultant, you will partner with both the sales and relationship management teams to present overall business-driven technology solutions to prospective and existing clients. Selligent Sr. Solution Consultants are responsible for mapping the prospect’s/client’s business and technology requirements to Selligent’s market-leading technology and service solutions.
- Function as the technical point of contact product expert for the sales and account management teams
- Conduct discovery sessions directly with prospective and existing clients to gather business and technology requirements
- Define holistic client solutions consisting of the perfect mix of Selligent's technology and services, tied directly to prospect’s/client’s business and technology requirements
- Collaborate with internal Selligent teams to develop the overall solution
- Effectively communicate client requirements to the IT configuration team
- Successfully manage multiple prospect sales and existing client engagement opportunities simultaneously
- Respond to technical questions received via RFP and or RFI in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Present solutions onsite and/or via web-conference.
- Assist in the creation of account configuration documentation and statements of work.
- Regularly lead the most technically complex opportunities with limited to no assistance
- Mentor team members on various advanced marketing and technical initiatives
- Work closely with Product Management to prioritize prospect/customer requests by thoroughly documenting user stories and associated business case
- Superior problem solving and accurate solution scoping abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of DBMS -- both row and columnar database concepts
- Proficient in articulating the value of distributed computing and SaaS concepts
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Minimum of 4 years of pre-sales experience with a comparable solution provider or digital agency
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills
Selligent is an equal opportunity employer.