Auf der Suche nach neuen Herausforderungen?
Selligent ist der weltweit führende unabhängige Anbieter von Lösungen für Relationship Marketing. Das Unternehmen unterstützt das Kundenbeziehungsmanagement von Samsung, InterContinental Hotels Group, ING und mehr als 700 anderen bedeutenden Marken aus den Branchen Einzelhandel, Reisen, Automobil, Verlagswesen und Finanzdienstleistungen. Mit unternehmensweiten leistungsstarken Lösungen ist Selligent branchenweit führend auf den Gebieten Datenmanagement, Kampagnenorchestrierung und Zielgruppenanalysen. Die integrierten, kundenzentrierten Experiences über E-Mail, Display Advertising, Mobile und Social Media von Selligent steigern Konversionen und optimieren das Engagement für B2C-Vermarkter - vom Mittelstand bis zum Global Player.
Selligent ist in mehr als 30 Ländern weltweit aktiv, zu dem umfangreichen Partnernetzwerk gehören über 75 Agenturen und MSPs. Das Unternehmen hat Niederlassungen in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgien, Paris, München, Barcelona und Australien.
Begleiten Sie uns auf diesem erfolgreichen Weg!
Wir suchen motivierte Mitarbeiter mit Begeisterung für Marketing, Kundenzufriedenheit und den Fähigkeiten, in der Marketingdienstleistungsbranche mit Innovationen neue Impulse zu setzen. Fühlen Sie sich angesprochen? Dann freuen wir uns, von Ihnen zu hören.
Selligent is a fast-growing international SaaS marketing automation provider that powers the customer engagement programs of more than 700 brands in retail, financial services, publishing and travel. Selligent is now bringing its market-leading platform to the US. Join our exciting, fast growing team and enjoy a ground-floor opportunity to have a real impact on the company’s success.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Regional Team as a Business Development Representative (BDR).
You will support the Regional Sales Reps hunting enterprise business within defined territories. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organisation by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starting every day. You will also be closely aligned to the regional Marketing team attending events, speaking with prospects and following up on leads post event.
The Opportunity for you
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Outbound prospecting into strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives
- Evangelise the Selligent solution
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified stage 1 and stage 2 opportunities
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Preferred Qualifications
- SaaS experience
- Outbound cold sales experience
- 40-60 activities (calls/emails) per day
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Fluency in German & English
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Good time management with strong organisational skills
We are seeking a goal-oriented hunting Sales Executive to join our EMEA Sales team. This is a fast-growing business, operating like a start-up with great opportunity for you to have a real impact!
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level, also in close collaboration with our partner ecosystem
- Define and manage your strategy on a territory/country
- Research competitive landscape; determine strengths and weaknesses to effectively communicate key selling points and value.
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with Selligent´s partner managers, presales, business development as well as marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features of our platform are introduced
- Help shape the future of Selligent´s mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to sales management
- Minimum 2+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor
- Proven record of sales success in a similar software environment
- Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor for demand generation
- Proven record of success in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Solid understanding of the solution selling space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, hands-on attitude
- High level of business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting
- Fluent German and English language skills
Contact Person: Jürgen Neubauer
Selligent is the world's leading independent provider of relationship marketing solutions, powering customer relationships for Samsung, InterContinental Hotels Group, ING, and more than 700 other major brands in retail, travel, automotive, publishing, and financial services. Featuring enterprise-strength performance, Selligent's technology leads the industry in data management, campaign orchestration, and audience analytics. Selligent increases conversions and enhances engagement for mid-market to enterprise B2C marketers with its ability to deliver integrated, customer-centric experiences across email, display, mobile, and social.
Selligent serves more than 30 countries globally, including more than 75 agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, Barcelona and Milano.
Selligent Systems is searching for a Relationship Manager to join our Client Services Team to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of named Selligent clients. Reporting to a Director, the Relationship Manager will be the primary advocate for the client.
- Retain, grow and develop account through daily interaction with clients and periodic onsite visits at client and partner’s offices.
- Understand and document use of the Selligent application and services to support client’s marketing & communication goals and increase engagement by developing a contextual messaging focus with their consumers.
- Develop call and in-person meeting cycle for existing accounts to discuss usage and adoption of advanced product features.
- Identify opportunities within your client’s marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental usage of Selligent products and services
- Assist in all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing, demonstrations and contract negotiations, related to all opportunities
- Partner with crossfunctional deliverability experts to help clients maximize engagement via email inbox placement
- Capture and quantify business impact of Selligent program results for client and identify/retain client references (and increase portfolio NPS)
- Onboard new clients, ensuring smooth transition of programs from competitive systems. Implement plan for new programs, partnering with tech and strategic resources.
- A deep understanding and passion for 1to1 communication, campaign management, etc.
- 5 years of experience in advertising and marketing; at least 3 years in a Relationship Management or Account Management role
- Proven success working in cross functional teams
- Strong ability to establish priorities and make decisions
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Highly active in digital media, personally and/or professionally
- Undergraduate degree in business or marketing
- Fluent German and English
- Some travel required (up to 20%)
- an attractive salary package, including a company car, Personal Computer, Group Insurance, …
- a highly flexible and entrepreneurial environment in a growing company
Contact Person: Laetitia Dangoisse