We've been a customer of Selligent for almost 6 years and our relationship with Selligent has allowed us to be more 1-to-1: to be more relationship focused, be less batch, less blast and really communicate with our members
3 Personalized Email Marketing Tips to Deliver Higher Transaction Rates
How are you using email marketing personalization?
Seventy percent of brands are failing to use personalized emails in their email marketing campaigns—a misstep that could end up costing them. In fact, personalized emails produce transaction rates that are six times higher than non-personalized emails.
Benefits of Personalized Email Content
If higher conversion rates are not enough to convince you of the importance of personalized email marketing, consider these facts:
Personalized emails are shown to increase revenue six times more than non-personalized email
Personalized emails are 29% more likely to be opened by recipients than non-personalized emails
- Personalized emails have a 41% higher click-through rate than non-personalized emails
Launching a Successful Personalized Email Marketing Campaign
Despite its importance and benefits, 60% of surveyed businesses cited personalization as the biggest marketing challenge. How do you stay ahead of the curve?
1. Encourage visitors to sign in. A simple way to get to know your customers better and communicate with them on a more personal level is to encourage them to register for your website and sign in during each visit. Not only will this help turn anonymous visitors into known customers, it will also enable you to tailor future emails to their specific interests and preferences.
2. Make content relevant to subscribers. While your email subscribers all have one thing in common (signing up for your business's promotions), it is important to remember that they all interact with media differently and have varying tastes, interests, and preferences. The more you see each customer as a unique individual and tailor emails to his or her specific needs and behaviors, the more successful your personalized email marketing campaign will be.
3. Personalize your own brand. Creating a personalized experience for customers is about more than calling them by name and delivering custom content. Developing a strong sense of "self" for your brand and creating emails that sound uniquely you will add a level of human connection between you and your customer, building customer retention and loyalty.
Software to Take your Emails to the Next Level
Selligent develops campaign creation tools for email, mobile, and web to help you develop a truly integrated dialogue with your customers. In addition to improving your current email marketing strategy, our platform will:
- Target and capture customer browsing behavior
- Map the customer lifecycle
- Flexibly manage and analyze data
- Promote an omnichannel marketing strategy
- Provide clear visibility into customer behavior
- Provide a more connected system for data housing
Are you looking for omnichannel marketing software that will improve audience engagement and help you create 360° customer profiles? Our integrated relationship marketing solutions are highly personalized and user-friendly, linking behavioral and customer data through a broad range of features.
Contact Selligent today to see how you can improve your email marketing.