We've been a customer of Selligent for almost 6 years and our relationship with Selligent has allowed us to be more 1-to-1: to be more relationship focused, be less batch, less blast and really communicate with our members
Multi-Channel Marketing Strategy | Email Marketing
Multi-channel marketing strategies allow CMOs to directly and indirectly interact with customers across multiple channels to sell a service or product. Whether it's through mobile, email, or web, multi-channel marketing helps marketers effectively communicate and interact with current and potential customers to establish customer satisfaction and loyalty to brand.
Multi-Channel Strategies for Marketing Directors
As a CMO or marketing director, you understand that the primary purpose of engaging in multi-channel marketing is to be as accessible to potential customers as possible. This means that your company needs to be available to the public through the eight touch points of communication:
- Offline advertising
- Online advertising
- Social media
- Offline direct marketing
- Retail outlets
By effectively communicating your company, brand, and services across these channels through real-time personalization, you can see significant results and drive ROI.
How to Successfully Market Across Multiple Channels
A successful multi-channel marketing campaign can take time and money to invest in the right avenues and build brand recognition.
- Influence industry leaders by offering them shares in your company, hiring them as consultants, or engaging them creatively by other means.
- Track your customers' activities with effective tracking tools and analyze data to target a more personalized experience.
- Cross-promote channels to further engage your customers and increase brand recognition.
- Establish a custom CRM to track and manage customer relations and automate repetitive tasks involved with a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Distinguish between each customer's value and calculate the allotted time and money to invest in each type of customer.
- Build excitement around your company's brand by showing appreciation towards your customers' loyalty and satisfaction.
Multi-Channel Engagement in One Relationship Marketing Solution
At Selligent, we understand the challenges and risks involved in creating your own multi-channel marketing strategy. Our omnichannel marketing engagement platform unites each channel engaged in your campaign onto a single interface for easy management and analysis.
Contact us today and let us help you successfully launch your next marketing campaign.