We've been a customer of Selligent for almost 6 years and our relationship with Selligent has allowed us to be more 1-to-1: to be more relationship focused, be less batch, less blast and really communicate with our members
Key Elements of an Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
Integrated digital marketing requires that CMOs streamline marketing efforts across various channels in real-time to improve the customer experience and drive ROI. The main goal (and biggest challenge) of integrated marketing is to not only create a presence for your customer's brand, but to position the brand in such a way that it becomes a presence in and of itself.
How Does Integrated Marketing Fit in to the Bigger Picture?
Integrated marketing, multi-channel marketing, and omnichannel marketing are a testament to the evolution of marketing in a robust and diverse digital landscape. When differentiating the three, it can help to think of them in these terms:
- The focus of multi-channel marketing is reaching the largest number of customers in your target audience.
- The focus of omnichannel marketing is reaching the largest number of customers in your target audience while streamlining your messages to them across all channels.
- The focus of integrated digital marketing is reaching the largest number of customers in your target audience and streamlining your messages to them across all channels in a way that makes the most sense for them—through data measurement and analysis.
A Real Life Example
So how does it fit in to the bigger picture, with a specific industry? When it comes to choosing digital marketing channels and disruptive digital trends in the travel industry, for example, direct response is the main focus, as is programmatic advertising.
Smartphones and wearables unlock location-specific info in real-time, user reviews and recommendations become invaluable, and social media profiles increasingly serve as a connection to airlines and hotel operators—opening doors to a wide array of exclusive perks and benefits.
Integrated Digital Marketing in 3 Steps
Three steps to building an effective, integrated digital marketing campaign include:
1. Identifying which channels convert. By utilizing technology, your team can identify where and how different channels affect one another to better understand which channels are driving performance and business.
2. Getting to know your target audience. By analyzing first- and third-party data regarding customer behavior, you can predictively determine which digital content will perform best and strategize accordingly.
3. Aligning your digital marketing strategies. For your integrated digital marketing strategy to be successful, you must ensure that your digital talent and internal departments are structured to work in unison. Not only will this foster cross-channel collaboration, it will also drive impact across numerous marketing functions.
Implementing an Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
The campaign management and relationship marketing solutions developed by Selligent help CMOs and marketing directors better understand their target audiences without putting additional strain on their internal marketing resources. Our track record of helping big brands speaks for itself.
- Rapid onboarding and implementation
- Sophisticated marketing tools built around the complex customer journeys of today
- Data-driven dynamic personalization
- Scalable automation across all channels
- An intuitive interface designed to meet the unique pain points of marketers
Are you ready to launch a more customer-centric marketing strategy to improve customer experience and increase retention? With Selligent, you can have an integrated digital marketing strategy in place in no time.