We've been a customer of Selligent for almost 6 years and our relationship with Selligent has allowed us to be more 1-to-1: to be more relationship focused, be less batch, less blast and really communicate with our members
Types of E-Marketing Solutions
E-marketing solutions with a 1-to-1 relationship marketing approach have helped marketers engage with consumers and drive ROI. Omnichannel engagement solutions enable B2C brands to engage consumers in real-time across email, mobile, social, web, and more.
The Best E-Marketing Solutions
Direct mail, radio, magazines ads, and other forms of traditional marketing are most valuable when supplemented with digital marketing solutions.
Here are different types of e-marketing strategies that can reach your consumers quickly and reliably.
1. Web marketing utilizes your company’s website to drive traffic with blogs, SEO content, and affiliate marketing. Your web page defines your business, products, and services.
2. Email marketing allows you to reach your entire consumer base at once with newsletters, promotional news, and more. This is the most widely used e-marketing strategy.
3. Viral marketing campaigns and video marketing are creative ways to share knowledge across platforms.
4. Omnichannel marketing solutions enable businesses to create sophisticated consumer journeys across email, mobile, social, website, print, and consumer care. Look for an omnichannel engagement solution to execute your marketing strategy.
Look for an Omnichannel Engagement Solution
Marketers can utilize insight-led engagement solutions through Selligent's Engagement Sphere for omnichannel execution. Not only does our platform help you embrace a Consumer-First Marketing approach with a universal data profile, but its intuitive, easy-to-use interface is built with proprietary Data Core architecture for real-time insight.
Don't settle for one e-marketing solution when you can ensure every consumer interaction is powered by real-time insight and native omnichannel execution.
With Engagement Sphere, you can:
1. Create and send personalized emails with wizard-driven simplicity.
2. Integrate push and SMS messaging into omnichannel journeys to better understand consumers in real-time.
3. Design and manage personalized landing pages, web forms, and surveys to create data-driven content.
4. Extend your social connections with direct-response campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
5. Enhance consumer care by enabling live agents to engage consumers effectively with real-time data.
6. Leverage print and direct mail omnichannel campaigns from one platform.
Our consumer-centric approach allows for seamless interaction with today’s hyper-connected consumers.