Digital Campaign Management
Without the right tools, managing multiple cross-channel digital campaigns can be a challenge for many marketing professionals. But by using a digital campaign management solution like Selligent, you can easily manage digital campaigns across multiple channels from a single platform. Reach your target audience through email, mobile, social and more with ease and better execution capabilities.
A Better Cross-Channel Campaign Management Solution
Digital campaign management should be easy and intuitive. You shouldn't have to waste time executing one campaign when you could be strategizing about your next one. That's why Selligent offers an intuitive, easy-to-use campaign management solution that enables marketers to quickly and easily launch integrated campaigns from a single platform.
With Selligent's digital campaign solution, you will enjoy:
- Effortless content authoring
- Intuitive journey map designer
- Flexible scheduling and automation
- Validation and proofing tools
- Drag-and-drop marketing automation
- Frequency and prioritization controls
- Link journeys and trigger messages
- Content flexibility
- Template and permission controls
- Workflow and user group management
Create, personalize, test, launch, and optimize your campaigns more efficiently so you can spend less time on execution and more time on strategy. With Selligent you can design campaigns that touch every channel, including email, mobile, social, web, forms, and surveys.
Comprehensive Campaign Management
Selligent enables you to manage every aspect of your digital marketing campaigns with tools such as:
- Customer Oneview — Create a profile for each contact so you can analyze their actions and target them precisely. Customer Oneview easily integrates multiple diverse data sources.
- Contextual Personalization — Ensure your message is resonating with your target audience by delivering personalized, data-driven content. Adapt, optimize, and update your content while your customer is browsing.
- Behavioral Retargeting — Retarget audiences based on their actions, purchase history, or CRM profile data and customize their experience for greater ROI.